Friday, August 15, 2008

Any Requests?



After maintaining Ookpik’s Negativity for over three years, I have decided to no longer update the blog. I will check in every now any then but new material will not be posted. I want to give heartfelt thanks to anyone who visited, read, lurked or commented! I had never heard of a blog when I created Ookpik’s Negativity but I had a great time and hope all of you did too! With that, I will ask one final time if anyone wishes to see a certain type of picture - please make a request!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Don't go! We'll miss you! I would like to see some beatniks, tiaras and/or some rock 'n' rollers! Much love and take care, Becky

1:34 AM, August 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to see you go too. I really enjoyed seeing your collection. I have no requests because I enjoy them all. I have also considered (many times) stopping, but then I take a break and start up again.

Will you be keeping any other blogs?

10:22 AM, August 17, 2008  
Blogger anyjazz said...

Sorry to see you drop this one. Good stuff.

Glad you are still maintaining the other two.

11:58 AM, August 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a request - don't leave!!!!

2:58 PM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger Ted Temple said...

First you, then Swapatorium! Thanks for sharing with us!

9:41 PM, September 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stores and streets

1:59 AM, November 10, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home