Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidays!



Happy Holidays everyone!

Although my posts to the blog are infrequent at best I do have good news! I have fixed all the broken links so if you find any that I missed please let me know. Also, I have many updates and information about the various pictures in the blog that I will be posting shortly. Lastly, as my gift to those who still check the blog as well as those stopping by for the first time - how about some requests! Does anyone have a certain type of picture they would like to see? If so, make a request! Please keep in mind that the pictures are limited to those in my personal collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorion Rose said...

Happy Holidays!

I would like to see old pictures of women holding cameras. I know that sounds odd butI was reading an article I stumbled across about a collector that collected these. His reason was because pictures of men holding cameras are rare by virtue of the fact that they are usually using said camera to take the picture but photos of women with cameras were even rarer because few women were photographers. The article had some old photos of women with bellow cameras and Kodak brownies etc.
It stuck in my head and now when I see one, which is rare, I take note.
Anyway, you asked :-)

And welcome back!

6:51 PM, December 15, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home