Monday, August 20, 2007

Requested By: Hairmandan



Hairmandan made a very specific and detailed request: "I'm looking for pictures of mid to late 1960's women drinking and smoking at the same time. Cocktail dress."

He further states: "I need to show examples of such to prove I'm not an idiot. Basically, nobody believes that she would hold her glass in the same hand as her cigarette. I can't prove she did, so I'm the shmuck."

Unfortunately, Ookpik's Negativity does not have a single photo featuring a 1960's woman wearing a cocktail dress and holding a cigarette as well as a drink in the same hand. Ookpik was a little owl during this era and can attest that this did indeed happen and photographs do exist. Ookpik himself has seen them. However, since he has none to post, Hairmandan will remain a schmuck. Cheers and good luck in your search!

2 Comments:

Blogger HairmanDan said...

Thanks for at least trying. I love your photos and thought if anybody would have proof, you would.

8:59 AM, August 21, 2007  
Blogger Ookpik said...

You’re welcome. I’m glad you enjoy the blog. If I ever find the type of photo that you are seeking, I will post it immediately.

6:55 PM, August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home